segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

71° Philadelphia


Good morning, everyone!

I was watching tv, and saw some scenes of the movie "Philadelphia"... i've never watched this movie, but i liked the part i saw and now i'm wanting to watch it... haha

But i came here to the blog today just for posting a piece of the conversation between Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington on the movie which called my attention:

"Are you a good lawyer, Andrew?"
"I'm an excellent lawyer!"
"What makes you an excellent lawyer?"
"I love the Law. I know the Law. I exert it practicing." (or something like that...haha)

And that made me thing that...maybe we all should be excellent lawyers of the Kingdom of God.
Do you love His Laws? Do you know His Laws? Do you practice it?

..¨..¨..¨..

Bom dia, pessoal!

Eu estava vendo tv e vi algumas cenas do filme "Filadelfia"...eu nunca vi esse filme, mas gostei da parte que eu vi hoje, e agora estou a fim de ver..haha

Mas eu vim aqui pro blog hoje pra postar um pedaço de conversa entre o Tom Hanks e o Denzel Washington que tem tem no filme e foi o que chamou a minha atenção:

"Você é um bom advogado?"
"Eu sou um excelente advogado."
"E o que faz de vc excelente?"
"Eu amo a Lei. Eu conheço a Lei. E eu a exerço na prática."

E isso me levou a pensar...que talvez, todos nós devessemos ser excelentes advogados do/no Reino de Deus.
Você ama as Leis de Deus? Você conhece as Suas Leis? Você as vive na prática?

Nenhum comentário: